Pale Horse Ranch Clinic and Open Practice Pen
- Nov. 5th, 2022, 11 am – 5 pm. Open Practice Pen at 5 pm until done.
- Jan. 7th, 2023, 11 am – 3 pm. Open bull riding event at 3 pm.
- Feb. 4th, 2023, 11 am – 3 pm. Open bull riding event at 3 pm. See flyer below. Instructors Robert Long, Army Veteran and Chat Rutan, Army Veteran.
- March 4th, 2023, 11 am – 3 pm. Open bull riding event at 3 pm.
- April 1st, 2023, 11 am – 3 pm. Open bull riding event at 3 pm.
- May 6th, 2023, 11 am – 3 pm. Open bull riding event at 3 pm.
- June, July, Aug., Sept., Oct., Nov. 1st Saturday of the month, time to be announced. Times will change due to heat.
We are looking forward to our 1st ever Warriors and Rodeo
All dates are subject to change.
Click here to sign up for the clinic. Clinic Registration. We need to have a solid number of attendees by the Tuesday before the clinic to prepare. If it is after the Tuesday before the event, you can still register but you must text Sheri Smith for confirmation. This does not apply to the Feb 2023 clinic, due to the late notice.
Click here if you’re not registered with Warriors and Rodeo. This is required to attend any W.A.R. event or sponsored event. W.A.R. Registration.
11 am clinic – taught by other military or first responder instructors.
3 pm – Pale Horse Open Bull Riding. This is open to civilians and it is not a W.A.R. run event. It is a $100 entry fee with a 50% payback. It is not required to enter in this open bullriding. It is separate from the clinic.
Who can attend? Military, first responders, and children of those who served that are 18 and over. The individual who served must be registered with Warriors and Rodeo to attend. It is free to register.
This is a great opportunity to meet other military & first responders who also enjoy the sport of rodeo. We are proud to have fellow veterans instructing these clinics.
"I have attended both WAR bull riding clinics at Pale Horse Ranch, it was an awesome experience! Not only were there great facilities, great stock and world class instruction, but it was a great fellowship and bonding experience. Everyone that was there wanted to get better but the also wanted the person next to them get better. Everyone helped each other out and learned from one another. I can't wait for the next one."– Chad Rutan
November 2022. The first clinic with Pale Horse Ranch had Robert Long as the head instructor with a couple of awesome veteran assistants. It was a great launch to our series of events with this ranch.
Jan 2023 clinic came up on us fast and we only had a short time to get people signed up. Read more about the story and how this was an incredible example of those who serve serving those who served.
Feb. 2023 bull riding clinic before the Open Bull Ride. Make sure to text in to enter.