At W.A.R.’s conception, one of the primary goals was to help our military and first responders grow professionally and personally.
- networking with top athletes and companies
- rodeo clinics
- podcast training
- provide information
- personal mentorship
- and more…
Previous Training Opportunities
- 2004 PBR World Champion Mike Lee, clinic instructor four times
- Aaron Pass, Professional Bull Rider, clinic instructor
- Shorty Gorham, Professional Bullfighter, clinic instructor
- Dave Jantzi, Professional Bullfighter, clinic instructor
- Clif Cooper and Cooper Family, Professional Tie-Down Ropers, clinic instructors three times
- KC Jones, Professional Steer Wrestler, clinic instructor
- Justin Parish, Professional Team Roper, clinic instructor
- Trey Johnson, Professional Team Roper, clinic instructor
- Jason Hughes, Professional Team Roper, clinic instructor
- Sheri Smith, Sports Agent
- Wallace Oliviera, Professional Bull Rider, clinic instructor
- and more!
W.A.R. will be expanding the Institute in 2020!
If you would like to participate in training our Warriors via clinics, personal mentorship, information in our newsletter, seminars, and podcasts, email email@example.com
- Military and First Responder Team Roping Clinic in Stephenville, TX Nov 16-17, 2019 – click here